OGL can provide Thin Client Solutions which will enable you to connect to branch offices and remote workers at an affordable cost.
Despite a rapid growth in available bandwidth, today's networks such as the internet are still relatively slow when compared to network speeds on a corporate LAN.
Typically, running bandwidth intensive software, such as your core business applications from a remote site, can prove either slow or unusable due to connectivity back to Head Office. Also you run the risk of corrupting data should the links fail.
OGL offer server based Thin Client Solutions which will allow multiple, simultaneous remote users to connect to Head Office by a proven, reliable, efficient and cost effective method. Processing is carried out on the server thereby keeping bandwidth traffic to a minimum.
Dependent upon your requirement we can implement either Citrix or Microsoft Windows Terminal Services. Some of the key benefits you will achieve from Thin Client Solutions from OGL include:
- Ability to quickly deploy new applications on the Thin Client Server
- Total Security Control over remote users regarding application software and data access
- Quick and simple installation of software patches and updates
- Load balancing across multiple servers, hereby maximising performance
- Utilisation of lower specification PC's/laptops (due to processing on the server)
- Option of running diskless Thin Client Terminals, increasing security and reducing support costs
- No requirement to have a dedicated PC at Head Office (required with other remote solutions such as PC Anywhere)
- Local printing of data stored on the Head Office server.
For more information about Thin Client Solutions from OGL please contact our team of Technical Consultants on 01299 873 873.
Solution Connection Login
to start a remote support session.