OGL has made significant investments in its cloud platform over recent years to add to its already impressive portfolio of hosted solutions. OGL has been offering hosted email, disaster recovery, offsite backup and business continuity solutions for several years and these services are complemented by OGL’s Private Cloud and hybrid services and a fully managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) offering.
OGL was first accredited by the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) in October 2014 and was subsequently re-accredited in October 2015. OGL is proud to be part of an organisation that advocates transparency within cloud service providers.
OGL’s CloudSuite has been developed in partnership with world leading technology companies including; HP 3PAR, AMD, OpenStack and NVIDIA. Working closely with these companies has given OGL access to the latest technologies as well as a wealth of resources on which to pass on to its customers.
Benefits of Cloud Computing:
- High availability
- Fully managed
- Highly accessible (supports users worldwide)
- Minimum capital investment
- Pay for what you use
- Fully scalable
- Support included
- Upgrades included
Click on the segments of the diagram below to find out more about the products in our CloudSuite portfolio.
Why use OGL’s CloudSuite?
OGL’s CloudSuite delivers real business and financial benefits ensuring you see a return on your investment.
- Fully managed service
- Reduction in hardware maintenance costs
- No hardware replacement costs
- Reduced demands on internal IT resources
- Reduced power consumption, lower utility costs
- Reduced onsite cooling
- Reduced physical and carbon footprint
- 99.9% service level agreement, improved reliability and efficiency
- All costs included in the monthly fee, easier budgetary management
- Reduced environmental impact, OGL’s Data Centre utilises the latest energy saving equipment and technology
- Scalability to meet the fluctuating / growing demands of your business
- Maximum security for your data, hosted in a UK Tier IV-aligned Data Centre
“OGL’s cloud IT services have enabled us to maximise the productivity of our vital home-based workforce, whilst ensuring our IT costs are predictable and manageable.” Stuart Wilson, Managing Director, Blue Bay Travel
“OGL’s cloud services enable us to improve productivity through delivering resources to our staff anytime, anywhere. From video streaming to enhance the work of our coaches on the training field, to shared email and file access for our staff and community partners whether in the office or at home. A robust, secure, ‘always available’ service is key to our ambitions for growth.” IT Manager, National Sports Club