However unlikely the possibility of a disaster, such as a fire, flood or theft, can you afford to risk losing any of the following types of data?
- Current and historical customer orders
- Customer details, account and contact information
- Stock records, project information or case notes
- Accountancy documentation
- Employee records and payroll information
Data is the lifeblood of your business and the inability to access it for any significant amount of time would be catastrophic to most businesses; the total loss of this data would almost certainly be fatal. Therefore, whatever the business type or size, failure to prepare a robust Disaster Recovery plan is not an option.
There are some key considerations when thinking about your Disaster Recovery Plan;
- Where will your offsite backup be stored – another office, in a data centre?
- Where will you/your staff need to work if your offices are affected by a disaster – from home, another office?
- In the event of a disaster, how quickly do you need to be able to access your files and applications so your business can continue to operate?
Depending on how you answer these questions, our consultants will advise you on the best DR solution, whether that’s installing backup servers at your other sites, or using our cloud-based technology.
Call us today to find out how you can best protect your business. Don’t wait for a disaster to happen!
For details on our cloud-based disaster recovery solutions read our cloud disaster recovery pages.