IT Support for SME businesses across the Midlands, Central England and Wales.
OGL supports over 1,000 organisations, large and small, with differing requirements, ranging from multiple-server virtualised infrastructures to businesses with a single server. OGL provides premier IT support expertise in a reliable and cost-effective IT contract package. Optimising the potential of your IT infrastructure, our IT support partnership provides excellent service through our highly qualified remote IT Support Desk and Field Service Engineers, which maximises your IT uptime.
We can also monitor your servers remotely identifying and fixing any issues often before you know you have a problem. OGL’s IT Support Services package also incorporates expert consultancy by our Account Management Team as part of our premier service. In addition, we offer an Administration Service which ensures your systems are running smoothly and efficiently. We not only monitor and renew your systems, licenses and renewals, but we will also perform regular health checks on your hardware to reduce potential breakdowns.
- Tailored IT services to meet your exact IT requirements
- Rapid response via remote access
- Four hour onsite response by a qualified engineer
- Over 70 fully qualified engineers providing unlimited telephone, remote and onsite support
- Replacement parts provided free of charge, and loan equipment, provided if offsite repair is required
- All IT support costs are transparent and included in the initial contract
- Proactive account management providing on-going consultancy and advice on IT solutions including; Disaster Recovery, Hosted Solutions and IT Security, all as part of your contract.
“OGL’s Business Critical Support ensures our IT infrastructures uptime and maximises its performance. It’s reassuring to know that if we suffer an issue OGL will get us back up and running in a matter of hours, whilst ensuring that our IT costs are predictable and manageable.” Tim Wheatcroft, Brown Mcfarlane.
“OGL not only clearly understood the needs of our business but their consultative approach ensured we implemented the most appropriate solution coupled with innovative thinking to meet all our objectives.” Alex Freeman, Black Country Housing Association – Read the full case study here.