1st Line Engineer
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Hosted Services Team
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service focused Engineer to join the Hosted Services support team at our offices in Kidderminster. You will be the first point of contact for OGL Hosted customers, so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about giving great customer service. The role involves supporting our customer’s IT hardware, software and cloud infrastructure remotely. You’ll be responsible for completing detailed and accurate call records that will be used by the team for fault analysis and issue resolution.
We pride ourselves on our first-class service and quality technical solutions and believe it’s why we’ve been so successful for over 40 years. That is why it’s important for us to find individuals who are passionate about representing our brand and building strong customer relationships. So, if you’re looking for a career that’s not just challenging, but full of potential, rewards and the opportunity to access in-depth training, then please get in contact.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose IT hardware, networking, hosted and software issues remotely
- Answer telephone calls and emails, and log support issues on OGL’s ticketing system
- Actively monitor customer’s IT equipment for faults
- Offer technical advice and support to customer
- Escalate issues to the relevant team / engineer as required
- Respond to customer’s support issues and requests in accordance with customer agreements
Skills & Experience…
- A keen interest in IT technologies
- Customer service focused
- A passion for trouble shooting and problem solving
- Be self-motivated with a drive to progress
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Experience of supporting end users in an IT service environment
- Experience of configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office/365 products
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.