- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Sales – New Business
- Attractive salary package plus bonus, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, target-driven and motivated individuals to join our Sales operation to make an excellent first impression, to generate new business appointments and represent the company in opening the door for our experienced Business Development Consultants to bring new customers on board.
OGL has been delivering technology solutions to organisations across the UK for over 40 years from IT solutions and support services to cybersecurity and our own ERP software. As our business continues to grow, we are looking for new talent to embrace and sell new technologies in a fast-moving, progressive environment.
The role is ideal for an individual with some sales or IT experience, who is keen to progress, or change career direction. You’ll be a professional, confident and enthusiastic individual, with the ability to listen to and understand new customer needs and have a flair for building customer relationships with senior managers and decision makers. It includes making outbound calls and arranging new business appointments, dealing with a wide variety of business types, talking to our new customers about their IT strategies and collaborating with our sales teams to achieve targets.
We will ensure that you receive both sales and IT training, provided by our in-house trainers to fully support you with your learning and development. We are a company that wants to empower you to reach your full potential and progress your OGL career.
- Make outbound calls to convert prospects and leads into sales appointments
- Influence new customers through positive and solution-based conversations
- Arrange appointments and effectively manage the Business Development Consultants’ diaries when arranging appointments
- Achieve combined targets by working effectively with Business Development Consultants
- Participate in training and conversation coaching
- Ensure data is accurate and up to date on internal CRM system
- All related administration
Skills & Experience...
- Experience of outbound calling experience in a high volume, results driven and rewarding environment
- A pleasant and engaging telephone manner
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour
- Self-starter with clear ability to manage own workload
- A commitment to creating a first-class customer service environment
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873. Reference 70/2019
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.