- Competitive salary, depending upon experience
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Private healthcare (following probation) for permanent employees
- Pension scheme for permanent employees
- Childcare voucher scheme for permanent employees
- Free on-site parking
An overview of the opportunity...
We are looking to recruit an additional Administrator to join our Contracts Team in the Finance Department, based at our offices in Kidderminster. This is an exciting opportunity, particularly for someone hoping to learn, develop and progress, and enjoys both business administration and working with figures.
Being a member of the Contracts Team, you will log all contractual information onto our bespoke business system whilst maintaining records for new and existing customers. You will provide administrative support to the Finance department, which will ensure our customers are delivered the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
This role is all about teamwork, therefore the ideal candidate will enjoy working in a small but friendly team, be able to multi-task and like a challenge.
Hours: 38.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Processing new contracts onto OGL’s bespoke business system
- Maintaining asset tag records for new and existing customers
- Updating sales spreadsheets and databases
- Communicating with sales and the service desk to ensure all contract queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Assisting with the contract renewals process
- Maintaining OGL’s sub-contracting database
- Arranging sub-contract agreements with suppliers
- Assisting and supporting with other general administration duties within the department
What you should expect…
You must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and have a flexible approach to the role. You will also have the ability to work under pressure with meticulous attention to detail.
The ideal candidate...
- Administration experience and skills within a customer service role would be desirable
- Confident with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- The ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload and work to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- An excellent manner and good communication skills
- Able to work well as part of a team
Who you will be working with...
You’ll become part of our friendly contracts team in an office which is exciting, busy and forward-thinking. It is an important and varied role so you will work well in a fast paced environment and demonstrate confidentiality.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, contact us now by emailing [email protected] to find out more.