Business Development Consultant
Business Development Consultant
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Attractive dependent on experience
- Team: Sales – New Business
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- Target-related bonus
- Company car
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent career development opportunities
Do you have previous sales experience in an IT setting, and are looking to progress your career with a forward-thinking and exciting IT and cyber-security business? We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic target-driven New Business Consultant, with a passion for technology, to join our Sales team based at our offices in Kidderminster to represent our brands and services to prospect customers.
Your main role will be to develop new business opportunities, build excellent customer relationships via the telephone and face to face consultancy appointments, source the best solutions for prospect customers and influence their IT strategies.
You’ll be working with a team of dynamic Business Consultants and Account Managers, who have an unwavering passion to make significant impacts on our sales pipeline in order to meet our customers’ needs and requirements.
As a reputable provider of IT services with over 40 years’ experience in the IT industry, OGL currently looks after over 1,200 customers across the UK providing various types of IT solutions, support, software and security. Many of our staff have grown their careers within OGL, and we will provide you with continued support, training on our IT products and services and on-going sales coaching.
If you feel that you have the drive and determination to succeed, then speak to us about joining a company which offers progression, staff recognition and great rewards!
- Contacting a high number of potential customers by telephone to identify new prospects, source new leads and qualify opportunities
- Generate sales through cold / warm calling prospective clients, arranging meetings, setting up and qualifying appointments
- Utilising telephone, email and marketing activities to communicate and present the company, brand and services
- Identify and create further opportunities to secure our customers of the future
- Work towards and meet KPI’s and targets
Skills & Experience…
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in providing Cloud managed services with preference given to those with knowledge of Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- The ability to develop and maintain a new business pipeline from scratch
- Enjoy a challenge and being rewarded for success and achievement
- Have a passion and proven track record for achieving targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to implement any training given
- Full UK driving licence
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.