- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: CyberGuard Technologies
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
Due to our ongoing expansion, we are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to join our busy CyberGuard Technologies division.
This is an office-based role working alongside consultants, analysts and technical support teams. You will be performing key tasks, including the coordination of new installations, producing reports and overall administration for the CyberGuard team. This role is all about teamwork, therefore the ideal candidate will enjoy multi-tasking and like a challenge.
Whilst we will provide you with full training, you’ll need some previous experience of administration duties. You’ll be working alongside other departments (Sales and Accounts) to ensure that our customers receive the outstanding level of customer service that OGL is reputable for, so you will also need to have great communication skills.
This role is diverse and requires you to prioritise multiple tasks, including handling customer queries to supporting your CyberGuard colleagues, which means you’ll need to be organised, a problem-solver and passionate about your role. You will become an important part of the CyberGuard team, a fast-growing area of the Company.
- Handling customers queries
- Scheduling, booking and co-ordinating engineer visits to customer sites
- Processing orders
- Dealing with licence renewals
- Completing general administration tasks to support the team
Skills & Experience…
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Able to work well in a team environment
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.