- Job Type: Full Time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- 9-months Fixed Term Contract (with the possibility to be extended to 12 months depending on project requirements)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Marketing
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
Throughout 2019, OGL is embarking on a major project to migrate from our existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to a new, centralised system. To ensure that all records are accurate, complete and de-duplicated, we need a tenacious and focused individual to join our Marketing Team, on a fixed term contract, to qualify and cleanse our customer and prospect data.
You will need to be target driven as you’ll be set goals for the number of records that you research / cleanse each day. You’ll need to be focused and attentive when processing the high volumes of data to retain high levels of data accuracy.
We will provide you with all the necessary tools and training on our CRM system so you can hit the ground running on this important project.
The role will sit within our Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Manager, where you will work alongside our Marketing Executives and Marketing Administrator.
- Ownership and maintenance of our CRM system
- Check company and contact details are accurate and update any missing or incomplete information
- Use a range of tools online such as, LinkedIn and Companies House to research relevant information to ensure our data is correctly profiled
- Investigate any conflicting items within the data to maximise quality
- Run Excel queries to identify possible duplicates and merge data into a single source
Skills & Experience...
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standard of spelling, text formatting and data accuracy
- IT literate – in particular, good Excel skills.
- Motivated by the desire to see accurate information being made available to improve our marketing and sales activities
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.
Role reference 16-2019