Data Migration Analyst
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Stourport
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Software Delivery
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
Do you have an eye for detail, experience using various business software applications and passionate about going above and beyond in supporting customers? If this sounds like you, this could be your perfect role!
We are looking for someone who loves analysing data and enjoys working with customers to become part of our expanding Software Delivery Team.
As a Data Migration Analyst, you'll be responsible for the accurate and timely migration of customer data, an integral part of the implementation process of our customer’s business software. A typical day involves using your analytical eye to ensure accurate data manipulation and migration from various software packages to our bespoke ERP system, prof.ITplus. You’ll need to ensure all quality checks are met for a smooth and timely migration to satisfy our customers’ needs.
You’ll be supported by our Senior Data Migration Analysts and work alongside the Project Leader and Software Training Consultants to complete the data transfer stage of the customers’ journey. Full training will be provided, however you’ll need to be IT-savvy and enjoy analysing and manipulating data to succeed in this role.
This is a great opportunity to improve upon your programming knowledge as you move data from one business software system to our own bespoke system, as well as great experience working with large volumes of data, data transfer packages and file structures.
- Accurate and timely migration of customer data
- Complete comprehensive data transfers / migration from various software packages into our flagship software, prof.ITplus
- Plan and communicate the data migration to customers, ensuring they are kept updated throughout the process
- Work closely and collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Software Development and Software Support
Skills & Experience…
- Good all-round skills in Microsoft Office with a particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel / Access
- Any experience with business software, back office, stock control or Point of Sale is desirable but not essential. e.g. Sage Line 50
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail focused
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.