External Account Manager
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Sales – Existing Account Management
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- Target related bonus
- Company car
- Company laptop
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic External Account Manager, that has a passion for the latest IT technologies, to join our team based at our offices in Kidderminster.
Our Account Managers are crucial in building and maintaining the relationships we have with our customers. You’ll become the primary contact for our customers, therefore the ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage with a wide variety of people that make up our customer base.
Building a strong relationship with our existing customers involves immersing yourself with their company and understanding it’s needs to ensure you’re able to provide them with a complete IT and Security Solution that’s suitable. You’ll be proactively promoting and selling our services, but a successful Account Manager will do this whilst building a long lasting, positive relationship with the customer.
- Be considered as the main commercial lead for a selection of OGL’s existing customers
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets, both for renewal of existing contracts and the generation of new opportunity sales within allocated workload
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through regular contact and visiting customers
- Understand and recommend solutions you have prepared and presented yourself
- Attend scheduled meetings with others of the team, including Line Managers, in order to discuss potential pipeline and ongoing activity
- Ensure an appropriate level of knowledge of products, services and technological developments in order to discuss benefits to our customers
Skills & Experience...
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in an IT environment and having a track record of target achievement
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of both cloud-based and on-premise infrastructure solutions with experience of Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Committed to delivering first-class customer service and building a long-lasting trust environment
- Excellent communication skills and manner
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.