- Job Type: 3-Month Fixed Term Contract - Full-time
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Site Management
- Attractive rate of pay
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata for duration of contract)
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We are looking to recruit a General Labourer for an immediate start to assist with all aspects of building work across 2 commercial sites based in Kidderminster and Stourport-on-Severn, initially on a 3-Month Fixed Term Contract. Our ideal candidate will be hard working, reliable and punctual and you will be joining our busy Site Management team, who are responsible for completing manual tasks to a high standard.
Workwear is provided including work boots and all necessary PPE.
- General labouring and moving of materials
- Assist with site repairs, refurbishments and maintenance
- Load and deliver materials
- Work to schedules and to a high standard
- Take pride in ensuring our sites are clear and tidy at all times
Skills & Experience…
- A full, clean driving licence is essential. A work vehicle will be provided where necessary
- No previous labouring experience is necessary, however some heavy lifting and practical work will be required, so we require the successful applicant to have physical strength, be energetic and have a strong work ethic
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.