Internal Sales Team Leader
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Sales – Existing Business
- Attractive salary package plus bonus, dependent on experience
- Company car
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Team Leader to join our busy Sales operation. OGL has been delivering technology solutions to organisations across the UK for over 40 years from IT solutions and support services to cybersecurity and our own ERP software. As our business continues to grow, we are looking for new talent to embrace and support the team, to sell new technologies in a fast-moving, progressive environment.
Reporting to our Internal Accounts Sales Manager, you will be working in a high performing, fast paced environment whilst leading and inspiring your team of Appointment Makers and Account Managers. In turn, your dedicated and committed team will be delivering an outstanding service to our existing customers by providing a selection of end-user hardware, security products and associated software licences, contributing to increased efficiencies and building a trusted partnership with our customer base.
You will have a passion for sales and the ability to lead, coach and support your team to ensure maximum success. Running a motivated and well-disciplined sales team, you will continuously look for opportunities to mentor individuals to effectively own and manage their accounts whilst continuously developing their capabilities further.
You’ll be supported as you develop within the role and we’ll ensure that you receive product and IT training, provided by our in-house trainers, to fully support you with your learning and development. We are a company that wants to empower you to reach your full potential and progress your OGL career.
- Lead, inspire and support a friendly team of up to 10 Appointment Makers and Account Managers
- Identify training needs and knowledge gaps, working with your team to overcome barriers to sales
- Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to boost their new business skills
- Work closely with Sales Managers across the department to ensure collaborative success
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets by maximising on all opportunities
- Keep up to date with technological developments to ensure you’re able to advise your team on the latest trends to give them a competitive edge
Skills & Experience...
- Previous experience within an IT, communications or call-centre environment is desirable
- Previous experience of leading a successful and high-performing sales team
- Confident, self-motivated, target-driven and a team player
- A commitment to creating a first-class customer service environment
- Passionate about technology
- Strong organisational skills
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873. Reference 71/2019
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.