- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Software Development
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Monthly dress down days
- Free on-site parking
- Development and training opportunities
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join our Software division based in our Stourport office.
This role is all about teamwork and supporting the Software Development team during an exciting period of growth, so the ideal candidate will enjoy admin and like a challenge. There is also plenty of scope for learning, development and progression, with the opportunity to undertake a Business Administration Apprenticeship whilst working for us.
You’ll find the role to be varied and exciting, from being the face of OGL on Reception to helping the Software team support OGL’s customers.
You’ll become part of our team of friendly Administrators and support the divisions with admin tasks as you develop and progress in the role. Your work on Reception means that you will meet and greet our visitors and get to know other departments within the business.
- Providing hospitality for clients, customers and guests visiting the OGL Head Office
- Administration tasks e.g. assisting with projects and customer quotations
- Co-ordination and upkeep of files and records
- Office administration support to the Software team
- Reception cover when required
Skills & Experience...
- Some experience and/or skills within an admin environment is desirable but not essential
- Confident with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- A commitment to create a first-class customer service environment
- An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and a methodical approach
- Experience of working in a team environment
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.