- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Sales
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Company car
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We are seeking an IT Pre-Sales Consultant with a proven track record and experience in IT network infrastructure audits, digital transformation, defining IT strategy, road mapping, solution design and presenting to board level to join OGL, which has been successfully delivering technology solutions to organisations for over 40 years.
Enthusiastic and with a passion for problem solving, you’ll be working with our industry leading products and services including HPE Server, networking, VMware, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, HPE Storage & SAN architecture, SharePoint, Office365 design, VDI, Citrix, and Azure hosted service to support our sales teams in providing solutions to a wide range of customers.
We’ll empower you to expand your knowledge, by encouraging you to keep up to date with technology, collaborate with 3rd party vendors and suppliers, participate in training events and seminars and attend marketing and networking events.
This is an excellent opportunity for a team player, who is innovative, has the drive to succeed and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast-moving, progressive environment.
- Understand each customers’ needs and strategic goals, and translate them into technical solutions
- Carry out infrastructure audits and produce initial solution specifications and designs
- Assist the sales team in presenting solutions up to board level
- Attend events to support the sales team in generating new business opportunities
- Maintain product knowledge and deliver product training to the wider sales team
- Work with product development team to identify potential new products and solutions
- Assist the sales teams with achieving Gross Profit targets
Skills & Experience...
- Product knowledge of; HPE servers, storage & SAN architecture; VMware & Hyper-V; Microsoft Windows 2003-2019 server, Exchange 2010-2019, Office 365, SharePoint, Licensing; HPE/CISCO networking; Veeam, Microsoft, Datto & Zerto backup; Microsoft RDS & Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Microsoft & Citrix VDI
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional presentations to board level
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.