- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Planned Services
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Full development and training given
- Progression opportunities – grow your own career
Are you an organised individual with excellent communication skills and have a passion for delivering first class customer service? If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
Due to progression, an opportunity has arisen for a motivated and driven individual to join our Planned Services team, who deliver technical IT solutions to both new and existing customers. This role will be performing key administration tasks for the team including scheduling IT projects, organising deliveries of equipment and licences, accurately updating our internal information management systems and ensuring all reports are sent out effectively and efficiently to both our engineers and also our customers.
This role will combine both teamwork and responsibility, so the ideal candidate will enjoy administration challenges and a fast-paced office.
Whilst we will provide you with full training, you will have some previous experience of administration duties, and have great communication skills. You will find the role to be diverse and rewarding, from handling customer queries to building reports for our Account Managers.
- Schedule installations with customers, ensuring that the dates are recorded accurately booked appropriately
- Raise and print all relevant installation paperwork in a timely manner
- Liaise with the Sales team regarding pre-installation queries
- Work in conjunction with internal departments to confirm equipment is received and delivered in readiness for installation
- Ensure customers are kept informed regarding installation dates and the progress of installations
- Escalate queries from Engineers on-site to Planned Services Manager or Project Manager
- Maintain and update internal databases including customer schedules, ensuring accurate records are kept
- Ensure all paperwork and reports are current and dealt with accordingly
- Complete any general administration tasks to support the team
Skills & Experience...
- Some experience and skills within an administration environment is desirable
- Competent with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks within set time frames
- Experience of working in a team environment
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.