- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Stourport-on-Severn
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Software Delivery
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
Do you have previous experience of managing projects and are you looking to join a forward-thinking, award-winning company? If that sounds like you then get in touch!
Due to an exciting period of growth, we have a vacancy for a Project Leader to join our Software Delivery team. The Project Leader is the key contact for our new customers so it’s important that you’ll take pride in representing the OGL brand and maintaining it’s 40 years’ reputation of delivering first-class IT solutions. You’ll be responsible for the implementation process of our ERP solution, prof.ITplus, ensuring the software is installed within agreed timeframes for our customers. From initial planning to customer training on the newly installed software, you’ll be the key driver of the project ensuring all customer requirements, equipment and training is scheduled and being delivered on time.
The Project leader is the important bridge between the customer and the Software Implementation team. You’ll be our customers’ point of contact, so excellent communication skills are an essential aspect of the role. A smooth journey throughout the project life cycle is important to help build a strong relationship with our new customers and you’ll play a pivotal role in successfully implementing and transitioning our customers to prof.ITplus.
You’ll become an integral member of our strong, friendly and supportive Software Delivery team, working alongside fellow Project Leaders, Training Consultants and Data Transfer Analysts. Whilst exposure to other ERP solutions would be advantageous, OGL will provide you with the training you need to fully support our customers in their software transition to help drive their business forward.
Whether you’re looking to progress in your career as a Project Leader for software solutions or looking to widen your project leader experience, this position could be for you. If you have what we’re looking for, we want to hear from you.
- Maintain awareness of all aspects of the projects, obtaining regular updates from colleagues and coordinate resolution
- Plan the full project cycle and scheduling
- Attend pre-installation meeting and review meetings
- Understand their requirements to then coordinate a successful data transfer
- Schedule training sessions and facilities
- Identify areas of concern and promptly address, consulting with colleagues where necessary
- Complete progress reports and maintain regular communication with customer
Skills & Experience…
- Previous experience of managing a project
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Proactively managing projects on a day-to-day basis, identify areas of concern and ensure prompt resolution
- Identifying and managing resources and budget to deliver defined project milestones
- Maintaining a detailed project plan
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Applicants must hold a full clean driving licence, travelling to customer sites will be required
- Familiarity of stockist & distributor software, accounts, CRM, ERP or SAP would be desirable
- Exposure to products such as Merlin, Sage, SAP or similar would be advantageous
- Experience of being part of or leading the implementation of ERP Solutions
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.