- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Planned Services
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- Company vehicle
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Planned Services team based at our newly refurbished Kidderminster office.
The Planned Services team is responsible for the successful installation and delivery of IT hardware and services, to both existing and new customers. You will be responsible for overseeing the installation projects that are undertaken by the Planned Services Engineers and co-ordinating tasks with other departments and third-party clients.
You’ll be a key point of contact for our customers to keep them up-to-date on the progress of their project, so good customer service is key to maintaining customer expectations. You’ll ensure that every aspect of the job is considered and completed to the high standard that OGL is known for. We’re looking for someone who has proven experience managing multiple projects and can successfully prioritise tasks to ensure we maintain our high-quality service.
The Project Manager’s responsibility is to also create the supporting documents for each project which includes, but is not limited to, site surveys reports, scope or works and risk registers.
The Project Manager is a key asset within the Technical Solutions Department, keeping all projects organised and on-time. No two days are the same, so expect to be challenged!
- Responsible for all solution installations for our existing and new customers
- Create project scopes and work plans
- Third party liaison
- Ensure all projects are delivered and installed within timescales
- Qualify customer expectations
- Confirm service levels
- Participate in regular internal meetings with sales team
- Ensure a smooth hand-over from sales team to project management to support team
- Effective and clear communication skills
Skills & Experience…
- Experienced Project Manager working in line with Prince2
- Manage and exceed customer expectations
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Live within commutable distance to Kidderminster
- Commercial awareness
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.