Sales Support Administrator
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
An overview of the opportunity...
We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join our Sales Admin team based at our offices in Kidderminster. Being a member of the Sales Admin team, you will provide administrative support to our Account Managers within the Sales Division, who are responsible for managing our existing technical customer base, in addition to providing excellent customer satisfaction, retention and strengthening the OGL relationship.
This role is all about teamwork, therefore the ideal candidate will love the buzz of a busy sales office, enjoy admin and like a challenge.
Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Dealing with telephone calls and managing emails on behalf of Account Managers
- Liaising with members of the Account Management team, creating visit updates and actioning tasks
- Creating and amending contractual paperwork in line with a variety of processes
- Dealing with customer contract queries
- Checking and formatting sales proposals
- Management and tracking of sales figures report
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and internal personnel
- Maintaining customer schedules and keeping accurate records
- Providing PA support and performance analysis for Sales Managers/Department Head
- Booking appointments for the Account Management team
- Completing general administration tasks to support the team
What you should expect…
Whilst we will provide you with full training on our systems and processes, you will be an experienced senior Administrator who is both familiar with, and enjoys a busy and varied environment, where two days are never the same.
You will also thrive in an environment where the achievement of targets is paramount and enjoy the highs and lows that are very much part of the territory in a sales department.
Who you will be working with...
You’ll become part of our team of friendly Sales Administrators, who work alongside our Internal and External Account Managers within the Existing Sales Technical Department.
The ideal candidate’s skills...
- Experience and/or skills within an admin and/or sales environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to multitask, with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Able to absorb and retain information quickly
- Competent with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- A commitment to create a first-class customer service environment
- Experience of working in a team environment
Email our Recruitment Team with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.