Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator
- Job Type: 6-month Fixed Term Contract
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Job Type: 6-month Fixed Term Contract (with the possibility of extension)
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Technical Sales
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator, initially on a 6-month fixed-term basis, to join our Sales Admin team based at our offices in Kidderminster. Being a member of the Sales Admin team, you will provide administrative support to our Sales Executives, who are responsible for winning new customers to add to our extensive and diverse customer base.
This role is all about teamwork, therefore the ideal candidate will love the buzz of a busy sales office, enjoy admin and like a challenge. You’ll need to be able to effectively multi-task whilst maintaining an organised environment to ensure you support the team in securing sales.
Whilst we will provide you with full training on our systems and processes, you will be an experienced Administrator who is both familiar with, and enjoys a busy and varied environment, where no two days are never the same.
You will also thrive in an environment where the achievement of targets is paramount and enjoy the highs and lows that are very much part of the territory in a Sales department.
- Manage internal and customer email correspondence
- Maintain and update spreadsheets
- Prepare customer information packs in accordance with the schedule of appointments
- Prepare any customer contracts, ensuring they are accompanied by all relevant paperwork and terms and conditions, as requested
- All other administrative work as may be required by the Sales Team
- File and scan all paperwork regularly to ensure efficiency within the Department
- Respond to internal and external telephone enquiries
- Co-ordinate and update files and records
- Provide hospitality duties when required
- Data management/entry- moving existing data into a new folder structure
Skills & Experience...
- Experience and/or skills within an admin and/or sales environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to multi-task, with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Able to absorb and retain information quickly
- Competent with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- A commitment to create a first-class customer service environment
- Experience of working in a team environment
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.