Service Desk Co-Ordinator
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Kidderminster, office-based
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Service Desk
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Full development and training given
- Progression opportunities – grow your own career
Are you an organised and focused individual? Can you prioritise and balance a busy workflow? Do you have the skills to build excellent relationships with customers and deliver outstanding customer service? If this sounds like you, then please read on!
We are looking for our next Service Desk Co-ordinator to join our busy and dynamic Service Desk within our IT Solutions division. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has developed strong administrative and customer service skills in previous roles, and is ready to launch into a new career at OGL.
Full on-the-job training and development will be provided to enable you to be responsible for allocating queries to the team, solving customer support incidents within agreed timeframes and escalating incidents to completion, whilst ensuring accurate information and records are maintained at all times.
We will expect you to build professional relationships with customers and ensure your team is delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You will be required to regularly monitor our service levels, analysing and reporting on any development areas. We don’t just want to manage customer expectations; we want to exceed them.
- Take responsibility and ownership for all incidents for the customers aligned to your Service Desk team, ensuring that both contractual and internal Service Level Agreements are met.
- Monitor and ensure that all incident queues are flowing correctly, and any stalled incidents are addressed to ensure continued incident flow.
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with customers, attending site when required.
- Pro-actively review and analyse statistics, reporting areas of concern to the Service Desk Manager.
Skills & Experience...
- Previous experience of working within a customer call centre environment
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications
- A commitment to create a first-class customer service environment
- An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Strong administration experience and skills in a similar role would be desirable
- Understanding of IT definitions is desirable, but not essential
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay, if you wish to be considered for this role.