Software Incident Co-Ordinator
Software Incident Co-Ordinator
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Stourport
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Software Support
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We are looking to recruit a Software Incident Co-ordinator to join our prof.ITplus Application Support team, based at our offices in Stourport. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of our ever-expanding team and to help lead and shape the future of our operations and service delivery teams.
OGL’s software solution, prof.ITplus, is an ERP solution that helps our customers throughout the UK effectively and efficiently run their business and complete their day-to-day business processes. Our customers rely heavily on prof.ITplus to keep their business running smoothly and we pride ourselves on our quality products and services that we provide. This is why our Software Incident Co-ordinator is so crucial to OGL’s operations.
You will be responsible for overseeing customer support incidents through to conclusion by way of effective co-ordination, excellent customer service and clear communication, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times in line with operational targets. This means you’ll need a flexible approach to the role, with the ability to work under pressure with meticulous attention to detail.
You’ll be part of the Software Support team which comprises of prof.ITplus Application, Web and Linux Infrastructure Support whose primary function is to record, manage and resolve customer incidents. You will also work closely and collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Development, Software Support and our Technical Division.
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and are looking for a new challenge, then this role could be perfect for you.
- Administrative responsibility and ownership of all incidents for the prof.ITplus Application Support Team
- Ensure customers are kept abreast of the incident lifecycle with the aim of exceeding customers’ expectations
- Courtesy call customers with progress
- Manage phone and email enquiries
Skills & Experience...
- Previous experience of working within a software or technical customer support environment
- Knowledge of ERP and technology
- Experience of working within an accounting or stock and distribution environment and seeking a change in career direction
- Familiar with IT definitions, is desirable, but not essential
- Strong administration experience and skills in a similar role would be desirable
- An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- A desire to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Confident, adaptable and personable
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.