Helpdesk Co-ordinator (Software)
Helpdesk Co-ordinator (Software)
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- Development opportunities
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking
An overview of the opportunity...
We are looking to recruit a Helpdesk Co-ordinator to join our prof.ITplus Application Support team in our Software division, based at our offices in Stourport. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of our ever-expanding team and to help lead and shape the future of our operations and service delivery teams.
You will be responsible for overseeing customer support incidents through to conclusion by way of effective co-ordination, excellent customer service and clear communication, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times in line with operational targets.
Our bespoke software solution, prof.ITplus, is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application and supports the business operation and its associated processes through its modular structure. Offering core modules such as sales order processing, stock management, customer relationship management, financials and company reporting, prof.ITplus offers incredible control, insights and opportunities to the businesses that use it.
Typical customers have around 10-15 software users, who will all have differing functions to perform, using the prof.ITplus application and its associated products such as Business Intelligence, Warehouse Management and SalesVision.
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and are looking for a new challenge, then this role could be perfect for you.
38.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Administrative responsibility and ownership of all incidents for the prof.ITplus Application Support Team
- Ensure customers are kept abreast of the incident lifecycle with the aim of exceeding customers’ expectations
- Courtesy call customers with progress
- Manage phone and email enquiries
What you should expect…
Our Helpdesk Team comprises of prof.ITplus Application, Web and Linux Infrastructure Support whose primary function is to record, manage and resolve customer incidents.
You must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and have a professional telephone manner. You should have a flexible approach to the role, with the ability to work under pressure with meticulous attention to detail.
Who you will be working with...
You’ll report to our prof.ITplus Application Support Manager and become a member of our prof.ITplus Application Support team which encompasses both user and application support. The Software Helpdesk team consists of prof.ITplus Application, Web and Linux Infrastructure Support. You will also work closely and collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Development, Software Support and our Technical Division.
The ideal candidate’s skills...
- Previous experience of working within a software or technical customer support environment
- Knowledge of ERP and technology
- Experience of working within an accounting or stock and distribution environment and seeking a change in career direction
- Familiar with IT definitions is desirable, but not essential
- Strong administration experience and skills in a similar role would be desirable
- An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- A desire to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Confident, adaptable and personable
If you like the sound of the opportunity we have on offer and are excited about working with our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.