- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Development opportunities
An overview of the opportunity...
We are looking to recruit a Helpdesk Co-ordinator to join our Linux Infrastructure and Web Support teams, based at our offices in Stourport. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of our ever-expanding team and contribute to the on-going success of our business, which has been providing technical support to businesses for over 40 years.
The role is broken down into two key areas, firstly, the day to day planning and co-ordination of the Installations and Support teams, ensuring our customers’ expectations are achieved. Secondly, as a key member of the team, you will ensure achievement of response and resolution in line with operational targets, through effective co-ordination, customer service and communication resulting in the retention of our customer accounts.
Our software solution, prof.ITplus, is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application and supports the business operation and its associated processes through its modular structure. Offering core modules such as sales order processing, stock management, customer relationship management, financials and company reporting. prof.ITplus offers incredible control, insights and opportunities to the businesses that use it.
Typical customers have around 10-15 software users who will all have differing functions to perform using the prof.ITplus application and its associated products such as Business Intelligence, Warehouse Management and Sales Intelligence.
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and are looking for a new challenge, then this role could be perfect for you.
Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Ensure customer support incidents are successfully managed through to conclusion
- Communicate proactively, clearly and effectively with customers at all times
- Take administrative responsibility and ownership for all Software installations and incidents for the Linux Infrastructure and Web Support teams
What you should expect…
Software Linux Infrastructure and Web Support is a faced paced and exciting working environment, which culminates in delivering our customers a 1st class service. Our teams manage and resolve customer support incidents and take responsibility for our Software installations, adopting a highly collaborative team approach.
You must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and have a pleasing telephone manner with a diplomatic and helpful disposition. You should have a flexible approach to the role, with the ability to work under pressure with meticulous attention to detail.
The ideal candidate’s skills...
- Previous Co-ordination experience required, booking installations and managing customer expectations, prior co-ordination experience in other industries would be considered
- Must have good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Familiar with IT definitions, is desirable, but not essential
- Confident with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong administration experience and skills in a similar role would be desirable
- An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- A desire to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Confident, adaptable and personable
Who you will be working with...
You’ll report to our Linux & Web Support Manager and become a member of our progressive and forward-thinking Linux Infrastructure & Web Support team, which consists of Linux Engineers, Web Support Advisors and Specialists. You will also work in close partnership with our Delivery, Sales, Account Management and Development teams.