Software Telesales Executive
Software Telesales Executive
- Job Type: Full-time – permanent
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Stourport-on-Severn
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Software System Sales
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
Due to the continued success of our cutting-edge Business Software we are looking for a Telesales Executive to join our thriving Software System Sales team.
OGL is looking for and rewarding the right candidate that can bring their experience and knowledge to this telesales role. We’re looking for someone passionate about great customer service and that can represent our brand and our products to prospect customers. Reporting to the Head of Software Sales, you’ll be a fundamental member of the Software System Sales team.
You’ll be a professional, confident and enthusiastic individual who has excellent communication skills and the ability to understand customer needs. We’re looking for someone with a natural flair for communicating with individuals and takes prides in the relationships that are built over time. You’ll need remain confident and charismatic to represent our brand and build a trusted connection with our clients.
Although this role is in our Software System Sales team, IT experience is not required for this role as mentoring and support will be offered as you launch your career with us. Many of our staff have grown their careers within OGL and a quarter of our staff base have been with the company for more than 10 years. So, speak to us about joining a company which offers progression, staff recognition and great rewards!
If you feel that you have the drive and determination to succeed with our continued support and training, this could be the role for you.
- Understand, believe in and communicate our unique offering as an award-winning provider of ERP software for stockists, distributors and wholesalers
- Record and maintain prospect data within our CRM system
- Use social media to identify, contact and nurture prospects
- Generate new business leads via telephone and progress
- Work towards and exceed monthly targets for appointments made
- Attend potential customers’ premises with members of the External Sales team with a view to arranging new business appointments
- Successful appointment making in an allocated territory
- Work closely with the Marketing team to provide industry feedback and insights
Skills & Experience...
- Experienced at outbound telesales and appointment making, or feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role
- Motivated, hardworking, enthusiastic and talented
- Effective communicator with a confident telephone manner
- Driven, persuasive and tenacious
- At times, able to work in isolation under your own initiative
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.