Software Training Consultant
Software Training Consultant
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Stourport
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Software Delivery
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- Company vehicle (following successful completion of probation)
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities.
Are you an enthusiastic and professional Software Training Consultant with experience of implementing ERP software solutions? Or do you work in Purchasing, Stock Control or Sales for a Stockist & Distribution company and are looking for a new opportunity? If you have a passion to learn and an ability to build strong customer relationships, then we want to hear from you.
Based in the Software Delivery Team at our modern offices in Stourport-on-Severn, we will support you in providing consultancy and training on our award winning ERP Software, prof.ITplus, and its associated products. As a Software Training Consultant you will be required to visit customers to carry out pre-implementation consultancy, configure the software and implement the software following our proven prof.ITplus Pathway. You will play a pivotal role in successfully implementing and transitioning our customers to prof.ITplus, ensuring the customer experiences the highest level of service throughout the life cycle of the project.
We’ll provide ongoing training and development on our prof.ITplus software and processes and you should expect to deliver training at both customer sites and at our dedicated training facilities based here in Stourport-on-Severn. The role will involve regular travel and overnight stays; with a combination of both office and customer based working.
You will become an integral member of our strong, friendly and supportive Software Delivery team, working alongside fellow Training Consultants, Project Leaders & Data Transfer Analysts to understand our customers’ training and implementation needs.
- Developing and delivering training plans
- Understanding customer’s requirements
- Work in conjunction with the Software Delivery team and other internal teams to achieve a successful Go Live
- Prepare and deliver concise training schedules
- Adapting training style as appropriate to our customers
- Guide, support and assess customer’s progression throughout the implementation life cycle
- Ensuring key project milestones are achieved
- Ability to identify and provide solutions to customer queries
- Develop relationships and ensure a first-class customer service
Skills & Experience...
- Knowledge of ERP systems, i.e. Sage and SAP
- A positive approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills including both proficient verbal and listening skills, with the ability to persuade & influence
- The skill to tailor and deliver quality training to customers
- Possess a comprehension of business processes and supporting technologies
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Applicants must hold a full driving licence
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.