- Job Type: Full-time – permanent
- Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Stourport-on-Severn
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: WebServices
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee referral scheme
- Monthly Dress Down Days
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Development opportunities
We’re looking for a Web Developer with outstanding technical skills and experience to join our growing web development team at our Stourport-on-Severn office in Worcestershire.
You’ll be joining one of our fastest growing areas of the business, so you’ll need to be forward thinking, a strong problem-solver and be up for a challenge. We’re looking for a passionate and focused individual who has the technical ability and previous experience in the entire web project lifecycle; from initial scope and web design to creating technical specifications, development, customer guidance and updates.
You’ll be responsible for the development and support of a diverse range of eCommerce projects, typically for our prof.ITplus (ERP) customers. You’ll work closely with the team and Project Leaders to complete eCommerce integrations, website refreshes, brand new customer eCommerce projects as well as developing and maintaining eCommerce platforms.
OGL is looking for someone with a passion for web development, an excellent understanding of eCommerce CMS and previous commercial experience in the web industry. If you have the skills we need for the role, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Participate in the entire website project lifecycle, focusing on website design and development - working alongside Project Leaders throughout the process
- Provide regular feedback and updates on the progress of current projects
- Offer guidance to customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and enhance our eCommerce platforms
- Provide consultation to gather and create technical specifications for new functionality
- Write clean code to create outstanding web applications
- PHP Object Oriented programming
- HTML, including CSS (LESS/SCSS) with Bootstrap
- Git Version Control
Desirable, but not essential experience:
- Laravel PHP framework
- Magento 2
- Understanding of the integration process with ERP systems
- SEO and SEM
If you think you have what it takes to join a growing leading technology company, please get in touch by calling our HR Team on 01299 873873 or emailing [email protected].