Software Incident Management Lead
Software Incident Management Lead
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
- 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Stourport
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Team: Software Support
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We are looking to recruit a Software Incident Management Lead to join our prof.ITplus Application Support team, based at our offices in Stourport. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of our ever-expanding team and to help lead and shape the future of our operations and service delivery teams.
OGL’s software solution, prof.ITplus, is an ERP solution that helps our customers throughout the UK effectively and efficiently run their business and complete their day-to-day business processes. Our customers rely heavily on prof.ITplus to keep their business running smoothly and we pride ourselves on our quality products and services that we provide. This is why our Software Incident Management Lead is so crucial to OGL’s operations.
You will be responsible for overseeing customer support incidents through to conclusion by way of effective co-ordination, excellent customer service and clear communication, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times in line with operational targets. This means you’ll need a flexible approach to the role, with the ability to work under pressure with meticulous attention to detail.
You’ll be part of the Software Support team which comprises of prof.ITplus Application, Web and Linux Infrastructure Support whose primary function is to record, manage and resolve customer incidents. You will also work closely and collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Development, Software Support and our Technical Division.
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and are looking for a new challenge, then this role could be perfect for you.
- Owns and is responsible for the quality and efficiency of all incidents within the Software Support Department.
- Responsible for driving key performance indicators within the department.
- Champions of exceptional customer experience, ensuring that any communication to our customers is delivered in a timely way within the incident management life cycle.
- Contribute, and drive the incident management processes to ensure they continue to meet the developing needs of OGL and our customers.
- Contribute / define / refine core support needs
- Management and reporting of any ongoing support incidents.
- Owns initial escalation from customers.
- Develop and retain effective relationships internally within the OGL business.
- Build rapport with OGL customers.
- When required courtesy call customers with progress
- Manage phone and email enquiries
Skills & Experience...
- Ability to prioritise and work within a deadline.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a proactive, and positive approach.
- A desire to deliver and build an exceptional customer experience with a strong customer focus.
- Willingness to cooperate and work effectively as a member of the team interacting with other departments.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Heavily team oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience of working within a software or technical customer support environment.
- Knowledge of ERP and technology
- Strong administration experience
- An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Confident, adaptable and personable
- Familiar with IT definitions, is desirable, but not essential.
Email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01299 873 873.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.