"prof.ITplus has particularly helped our business in terms of stock control. It has given us full transparency and the ability to trace stock back through the system. We are very happy with the product."Clynderwen and Cardiganshire farmers Read more Case Studies
From stock management to sales, we have you covered!
- Used extensively in the Agricultural supplies industry to increase the speed and efficiency of business processes
- Contact details, enquiries, transactions and images all in one place creating company-wide visibility
- Automated, intuitive, accurate order processing with less human intervention
- Fully integrated with other business processes
- Respond faster to changing market conditions with powerful search facilities and diversify into new product markets
We have many customers that supply the Agricultural industry who are already benefitting from prof.ITplus. A fully integrated system, it is proven to increase organisation, clarity, control and most importantly - productivity!
Rural businesses account for 24% of the registered businesses in England, with a large amount of these businesses being in the Agricultural sector. As with any industry, pitfalls can arise when least expected, making an impact on your turnover, profit and customer relations.
Providing your employees with the tools needed to meet your business targets can simplify a range of tasks, while increasing productivity and efficiency.
Our ERP system, prof.ITplus can help you:
- Increase turnover
- Speed up internal processes
- Manage high volumes of stock
- Drive your business to the next level
- Boost your profitability
- Remove costly human error
- Support business growth
- Increase routes to market
prof.ITplus is used by multiple members of the following Agricultural buying groups:
OGL helps international company through significant growth In 2004, Fine Agrochemicals’ Finance and Administration Director knew he needed a well implemented IT infrastructure to help expand the company’s international portfolio. He commented on how OGL first started working with Fine Agrochemicals over 10 years ago, &l...Find out more >
prof.ITplus helps save time and increase efficiency in large farming co-operative How did you first hear about OGL and our software, prof.ITplus? “OGL originally contacted us along with a number of other suppliers. We shortlisted our options and viewed around 6 different systems before deciding to invest with OGL. The decision came down to what we really ne...Find out more >