Business software tailored to your sector
OGL Software is designed to streamline your processes to achieve a leaner operation that will reduce your overheads, improve productivity and enable you to drive your business forward.
Easily import stock pricing from suppliers
Full eCommerce integration
Effectively manage existing customers & prospects
Full control & visibility of your stock
Increase trade counter sales
Streamline your processes
Our business and inventory management software is designed to tackle the challenges faced by the Tooling & Equipment industry and supplies you with the tools you need to drive your business forward.
OGL Software connects all your business processes into one central system, allowing you to be in control of your success.
Streamlining your order process, from initial enquiry to dispatching of goods, will remove the manual processes that have been holding you back.
Our business software's core benefits:
- Easily sell online with integrated eCommerce (including Shopify, WooCommerce & Magento), Amazon and eBay accounts
- Full visibility of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to add value to orders
- Save stock in multiple locations within the system to help ease picking of goods
- Save serial numbers for products that you may need to offer a manufacturer warranty on
- Product images embedded into stationery
- Update product information for multiple suppliers
- The options for a fully connected EPOS trade counter
- Kitting and de-kitting of purchased items that can be sold separately or as a kit
- Offer variable billing materials on a kit during order entry and be advised about selling price based on recommended list price
Trusted within the Industry
Our software is used by many members of the following Tooling buying groups and associations:
- TROY (see member case study)
Read the case study
My favourite feature of the system is the one that saves me the most time and at the moment that’s the raising of our shortages. We can place an order and check for shortages at the end of the day which will send a PO straight to the supplier and it’ll be ready for the next day.