My last meal on earth: Camembert to start, Rare Fillet Steak and French Fries with all the trimmings for main, Carl Hillier’s Nutella Cheese Cake and maybe even a Cheese Board to finish!
The album I’d take to a desert island: Madonna Like a Virgin Tour
The movie I could have on repeat: Underworld
On my bucket list: Going to Disney Land Florida with my family, visit all 7 continents, 4 down 3 to go, visit New York and jet ski around the statue of liberty, visit Dubai and tick off one of my continents, visit Venice and go on a Gondola (didn’t go on one first time round), visit Paris and go up the Eiffel Tower, go on Safari in Africa.
I am an Internal prof.ITplus Consultant in the Software System Sales Team based in Stourport On Severn and have been in this role for just over 4 years. However I have worked at OGL since 2013 and prior to this position I was an IT Consultant based at the Kidderminster office.
My key responsibilities are:
- Understand and communicate our ERP offering, prof.ITplus to stockists, distributors and wholesalers.
- Record and maintain prospect data acuraetky within our CRM system
- Use social media like Linked IN and Twitter to identify and nurture prospects
- Generate new business leads
- Appointment making for Mike Cross, Richard Meredith and Mathew Lancaster in my allocated territory
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide industry feedback for campaigns
The thing I’m most proud of in my job is.…
Becoming a valued member of a growing successful team.
People may not know that in my role…
You have to be very motivated and enthusiastic.
Before OGL I…
Was a self-employed, Ofsted registered Child Minder.
What I like most about working at OGL is…
The people, I can genuinely say I have never worked with such a nice bunch of people.
The best career advice I’ve been given…
Always be nice to your colleagues on your way up as you never know when you will meet them again on your way back down!
When I was growing up, I wanted to be...
An Interior Designer.
Away from the office you’ll find me…
Being Mom's taxi to my 8 year old, Amelia, yoga, brownies, choir, gymnastics and swimming she is always on the go! However when we get time we like to travel, city breaks, UK, Long Haul love it all.